Careers at Decision Point
We are a team of experienced researchers and marketers that thrive on providing solutions to complex issues. Below are our currently available job opening(s).
Market Research Specialist
We are looking to hire a Market Research Specialist as an addition to our client project team. We want a smart, energetic, self-starter, who enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Someone who can help us and our clients make smarter, more confident decisions. Position is part-time, schedule varies based on project load and you will work from your home office.
About the role:
- You will work collaboratively with the client team on various types of projects including qualitative, quantitative and secondary research
- Translate management needs into practical research
- Create surveys and screeners
- Analyze data to uncover insights and provide a clear perspective on how those insights translate into action
- Create and present impactful reports and presentations that highlight key insights and convey complex data in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with the internal team to innovate new methodologies, capabilities, offerings, etc.
- Identify, engage, and manage the appropriate research vendors/partners for specific projects on which a vendor is needed
- Contribute to thought leadership (i.e. blogs, proprietary research, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience in a quantitative or qualitative market research role
- Knowledge of sampling and the survey fielding process
- Ability to explain market research principles and interpret findings for non-researchers
- Experience interpreting advanced statistical analysis, such as multivariate regression, is preferred
- Familiarity with segmentation, innovation, brand research or tracking studies is a plus
- Experience with Qualtrics or similar survey software is desired
- Experience managing research vendors/partners
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of brand strategy and/or social media is a plus
If you are a good fit for the Market Research Specialist position, please respond via email with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please reference “Market Research Specialist” in the subject line of your email.